The Consumer should immediately inform us of a defect of the goods or the use of the right of withdrawal but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days after receiving the order;
- Complete a Withdrawal Form (DOWNLOAD HERE);
- Attach a document confirming the purchase (a receipt, a printout from the Internet bank, or an invoice);
- The completed withdrawal form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The goods in the original undamaged packaging with the original copy of the withdrawal form should be delivered or sent to SIA AVEX office address, Katlakalna 9, Rīga.
- SIA AVEX reviews the application, and in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, within 10 (ten) working days responds to you in writing to the email from which the application was sent;
- SIA AVEX may refuse the acceptance of goods returned and not refund the money if the quality or original packaging of the goods has not been preserved, if the goods are visually damaged or the withdrawal period has expired;
- SIA AVEX undertakes to refund the complete value of the goods as one bank transfer to the buyer’s bank account no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the day when the Trader has received the goods and the original copy of the completed withdrawal form;
- When returning or exchanging goods, the Consumer undertakes the transportation risk.
- When returning goods, the delivery fee is not refunded.
Right of Withdrawal
- Should the Consumer decides to withdraw from the purchase, The law of the Republic of Latvia „Consumer Rights Protection Law” (hereinafter – CRPL) and regulation No.255 “Regulation on Distance Contracts” of the Cabinet of Ministers that regulate the Distance Agreement (hereinafter – Cabinet Regulation No.255) state that The Consumer may withdraw from a Distances Agreement within 14 calendar days and return to the Trader the goods purchased at the online store. According to Cabinet Regulation No.631 of the Republic of Latvia “Procedures for the Submission and Examination of Consumer Claims Regarding the Non-conformity of Goods or Services with Contract Provisions”, the Consumer shall complete a claim application form and return the complete set of goods to the trader (Cabinet Regulation No.631). The original packaging must be preserved to protect the goods from external damage should the right to withdraw be used according to the Distance Agreement.
- Claims received regarding the quality of the goods shall be settled in accordance with the CRPL norms of the Republic of Latvia, according to the requirements of Cabinet regulation No.631. Please remember that CRPL norms do not apply to cases when goods are purchased by legal entities.