- An order confirmation from SIA „AVEX”, registered address Augusta Deglava iela 61 - 4, Rīga, LV-1035, physical address Katlakalna 9, Rīga, VAT reg. no.: LV40103931308, confirms the receipt of the Customer’s order but does not mean that the order has been processed. SIA „AVEX” reserves the right to cancel orders if a situation cannot be resolved by us (for example, particular goods cannot be delivered or goods are damaged).
- SIA “AVEX” informs the buyer of any problems related to the processing of their order.
- The Customer is fully responsible for the safety of their registration data if providing information about their personal registration account to third parties.
- An order can be placed by an unregistered or a registered customer. To become a registered user of the website www.nillkin.lv, www.nillkin.lt, www.nillkin.ee, www.nillkin.se, www.nillkin.fi, the registration procedure provided on the Internet website should be followed.
- When placing an order, the name, surname, a phone number, an email address, and a precise delivery address need to be provided so we are able to inform the customer about the processing of the order and, if necessary, send additional information or documentation.
- When starting to place an order, please get acquainted with delivery terms and conditions here and payment terms here.
- An order can be placed and paid for at SIA „AVEX” online store. A paid order automatically guarantees reservation of the goods for collection in person in SIA AVEX office at Katlakalna 9, Rīga, 3rd floor, or it will be posted to the address provided by the Customer.
- All prices for the goods are in euro and include VAT.
- The goods offered have a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Upon a Customer’s request, SIA „AVEX” can make amendments to an existing order one working day after the order was placed except when the order has already been packed or posted.
- It is possible to cancel an ordered and paid for product by writing to the email: email@example.com and including the code for the respective product. Cancellation is impossible if the order has already been posted.
- The assortment and prices of the goods can be changed without warning. Manufacturers of the goods can change specifications of the goods without SIA AVEX warning. Information and images provided by the manufacturers are used in the descriptions of the goods.
- By providing your email address to www.nillkin.lv, www.nillkin.lt, www.nillkin.ee, www.nillkin.se, www.nillkin.fi, you agree that it will be included in the database and information/notifications about started but unfinished orders may be sent to it. Please note that by providing your email address or sending any information to www.nillkin.lv, www.nillkin.lt, www.nillkin.ee, www.nillkin.se, www.nillkin.fi, you agree that this data may be used by SIA AVEX for the aforementioned purposes.
- When placing an order, there is an option to select whether you agree to receive news and offers from SIA AVEX. By selecting the option, you agree to receiving information from www.nillkin.lv, www.nillkin.lt, www.nillkin.ee, www.nillkin.se, www.nillkin.fi. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving offers, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer has the right to request that their personal data is deleted from SIA „AVEX” database by sending a request to the email: email@example.com
- For complaints and suggestions SIA AVEX is asking you to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +371 22848000.
Disputes and Claims
- Should a dispute arise regarding this website, all the rights and obligations provided for by these Terms and Conditions and all actions within are regulated by the law of the Republic of Latvia to such an extent as if these Terms and Conditions were a fully concluded and fulfilled Agreement in Latvia. The Parties herein confirm that they will try to settle any disputes that are in any way related to visiting the website or arise regarding the fulfilment, interpretation or termination of the present Distance Agreement through negotiation. If the Parties are unable to settle such disputes through negotiation, they direct any such disputes, disagreements or claims for reviewing to one of the courts of the Republic of Latvia. Should a dispute arise between SIA AVEX and a Consumer whether the terms included in the concluded agreement are unfair, any of the Parties may appeal to the court mentioned herein, but the Consumer may also appeal to the Consumer Rights Protection Centre. Should a dispute arise between SIA AVEX and a Consumer on the protection issues of natural persons’ personal data, any of the Parties may appeal to the court mentioned herein, but the Consumer may also appeal to the Data State Inspectorate.